What comes with Office 365 ProPlus for Mac?
- Word 2011
- Excel 2011
- PowerPoint 2011
- Outlook 2011
What are the Mac requirements for Office 365 ProPlus?
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later.
- 1 GB of RAM recommended.
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space.
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network).
- 1280 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
Office 365 ProPlus Installation Guide for Mac
To install the newest version of Office through the Microsoft Student Advantage program, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your LMETB Student email
2. Choose Settings from the top-right menu
3. Choose Office365 Settings
5. The page will default to the “Office” options. Click the Install button to install the latest version of Office
6. Once the download completes, double-click the Microsoft Office 2011.dmg file and run the installer
7. After you have completed the install process, open an Office application, such as Word and you will be presented with the Get Started with Office 2011 screen.
Select Sign in to an existing Office 365 Subscription.
8. Enter your LMETB student email credentials, click next
9. If you are prompted to choose the Microsoft account or Organizational account, choose Organizational Account
10. Enter your password and click Sign In. Your Mac may prompt you that “Microsoft Office Setup Assistant would like to access your contacts.” click OK.
11. Personalise your copy of office and select your preferred setting for updates and click Continue.
12. After setup runs, you may be prompted with the Getting Started screen again.
Quit the application and re-open to start using Office.
Click here to go back to Office 365 ProPlus general information